"I’m not the good guy anymore."
I can’t wait until I hear the sweet sound of The Walking Dead theme song every Sunday.
Awww! Thank you sweetie! Hugs to you too! :* ♥♥♥♥
Ooooh thank you honey!! this is exactly what I needed right now xD
1. I’m at work, and I should be working, but the espresso beans I had aren’t helping my concentrate, so I’m on tumblr…yeah I should get back to work xD
2. Next weekend is going to be EPIC b/c I’m taking a long weekend and going to the beach with my best friends and it’s going to be AWESOME! I promise pictures ;)
3. Contacts are not my friend today - I’ve had something get under my contact lens twice today and it’s not even past noon :(
4. I am FREAKING OUT about season 5 of TWD - not even kidding - I shouldn’t be thinking about it because then I’ll really not be able to concentrate xD
5. I was tagged in a LOT of stuff to answer/fill out/ask more questions (thank you all who tagged me!!!) and I promise that I will do them eventually - I just haven’t had time and there are a LOT of them :)
6. I am now addicted to the new show Outlander, 1) because it’s Scottish and I love anything Scottish and 2) Jamie is as hot as hell and I love him to death (reminds me of a Scottish Sam Winchester tbh ♥).
Happy Birthday peachschnappsmoonshine!!!♥♥♥ ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ I hope you have a wonderful day, sweetie! (✿◠‿◠) Here are your birthday quotes:
There were a lot of earlier scripts where Daryl spoke like his brother. He said a lot of racial things, negative things. And there were scripts where he took drugs - his brother’s drugs. I had conversations with the writers early on and explained that I didn’t want to say that stuff or have him take drugs. I wanted Daryl to be a real kid that grew up in a house full of racism and drugs, but wasn’t proud of it and didn’t want to be like that. - Norman Reedus
I ain’t nobody’s bitch. - Daryl Dixon